Bi-Lingual Case Manager - Phoenix
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Bachelor’s degree required in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, Counseling or other social service field.
- 1 year experience preferred working with adolescents or in the youth services field. (volunteer and internship experienced included)
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and be eligible to drive to facilitate program services as required by contractual agreement.
- Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program services.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hire.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Development, General
Powered By GrowthZone