Corporate and Foundations Grant Manager
Corporate and Foundation Grants Manager
At New Pathways for Youth, we’re passionate about unlocking new possibilities for young people and supporting them in achieving their full potential. Over the past 30 years, we’ve transformed the lives of over 6,500 youth -- youth who experience poverty and four times the adversity of others their age -- to break through the barriers they face and change the trajectory of their life.
We're looking for a dedicated individual to join our growing team as we work to transform the lives of even more youth in our community.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. Your role on the team will be to help lead the fundraising strategies as outlined below to secure revenue.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Manages relationship engagement with a portfolio of current grant makers
- Researches and generates new grant leads to exceed revenue goals
- Composes grant proposals with funder interest and organization need in mind
- Engages leadership to cultivate and leverage connections
- Prepares and ensures distribution of reports for grant funders
Essential qualities needed include being:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Prolific communicator in writing and verbally
- Efficient, precise work ethic
- Motivating team builder
- Concerned with rules and accuracy
New Pathways for Youth is a Caring, Driven, Effective, Distinct organization. Our culture is one that is motivated, goal oriented, empathetic, inclusive and respectful. We apply research, data, and experience to reach intended impact, advancing good in our community.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Heidi Parmenter at email@example.com Please include your name and position title “Corporate and Foundation Grants Manager” in the subject line. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Salary is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of $55,000-60,000 annually. Benefits include health, dental, vision coverage and generous time off package. Generally, the hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, however will require some weekends and evenings. New Pathways for Youth is an equal opportunity employer.