Girl Scouts ACPC - Bilingual Placement Coordinator
Position Summary: This position is responsible for successfully converting prospective members into registered members. She/he is responsible for securing girl and adult volunteer participation needed to implement Girl Scouting. As well as hosting Girl Scout Information Sessions.
Reports to: Member Placement – Team Lead
FLSA Status: Regular, full time, exempt
• Use Girl Scouts – Arizona Cactus-Pine customer relationship management system to support following up on leads throughout the recruitment process.
• Support external recruitment efforts and finalize membership enrollment leads. Follow up on all new member inquires and referrals in a timely manner.
• Support renewal efforts throughout the membership year, specifically during the Spring Registration Campaign.
• Ensure Girl Scouting is open to all girls and adults by delivering the Girl Scouts messages of pluralism and diversity.
• Provide exceptional customer service and communicate effectively with staff, parents, volunteers and public.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with volunteers
• Develop and deliver targeted recruitment sessions
• Host recruitment nights, parent information sessions
• Attend volunteer meetings
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• High School diploma with six months database experience; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training. Saleforce experience a plus.
• Commitment to the aims and purposes of the Girl Scout movement, including the belief in the importance of the volunteer organization in our society.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, email and Internet applications. Ability to learn new software as required.
• Ability to skillfully use a variety of questions and other active listening techniques to promote a robust discussion with potential members/customers and identify their needs.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of girls, volunteers and staff. Able to project a warm, inviting and trustworthy telephone/electronic image.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• Attendance at All Staff Meetings and retreats.
• Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for up to three hours at a time.
• Must have a valid AZ driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation for daily travel.
• Must have physical ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds without difficulty
• Some weekend and nights required