Inside Sales Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Are you looking for a career in a growing industry with new products, new markets and new technology?
Our Phoenix, Arizona, office is seeking an Associate Account Representative (Customer Service Representative), with a starting annual salary of $37,295 ($17.93/hour) and an additional 5% shift differential for working the swing shift.
The 40-hour/week work schedule will be Tuesday through Friday between the hours of 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., and Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. with the potential to work holidays.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Convert advertising, direct mail, and other warm leads into new business by handling countrywide inbound telephone calls
• Meet individual and department objectives and apply sales skills while soliciting and cross selling all personal lines of insurance
• Conduct professional telephone conversations to service existing accounts in a high call volume environment
• Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
• Work well with others in a team setting
• Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
• Meet production goals, as shown through policies written and Amica Life referrals
• High school diploma or equivalent education required
• Previous customer service and sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer keyboard (35 wpm) and processing skills
• Previous insurance background is a plus, but not required
• After hire, employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license and meet continuing education requirements to maintain their license (comprehensive training will be provided)
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
• Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
• Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement plan and pension plan
• Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.
Please apply on Amica's website through the following link: https://careers.amica.com/
With any questions, please feel free to contact Evan Seder, Account Manager and AZHCC Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 892-6422 ext. 30510.