Planned Parenthood Arizona services include an emphasis on family planning and reproductive health care, including the provision of birth control and comprehensive contraceptive counseling, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy testing, counseling and referral, HIV testing, annual exams, abortion care and more. In addition, PPAZ focuses on providing medically accurate sexuality education and training services throughout the state.
The Marketing Coordinator coordinates and implements the external marketing, social media and communication plan of PPAZ to increase patient recruitment and retention, advance the overall image and mission of PPAZ, and protect the integrity of the PPAZ brand. Provides front line support for marketing and advertising to the various agency departments.
- In partnership with VP of Strategy & Organizational Effectiveness, design and implement marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates marketing efforts to include but not limited to developing brand awareness (social media, PR, video, content, website), cross functional department support (email distribution, collateral development, promotional support) and market research.
- Must have ability to plan and develop marketing campaigns; organize marketing events, design and produce promotional materials, and report plans and progress to PPAZ leadership.
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Must be able develop social media content and post them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat etc.
- Continuously measures and optimizes campaign performance and establishes benchmarks in order to make recommendations for marketing initiatives.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Conduct research to analyze market and patient behavior (e.g. healthcare service habits, trends and preferences)
- Primary owner of PPAZ website content and updates.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing patient volume data.
- Organize promotional activities for new and existing services.
- Arranges proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- May liaise with the media, advertising agencies and public relations firms.
- Ensures that messages are supportive of and consistent with PPFA marketing guidelines and strategies.
- May collaborate with the Media Relations Manager for consistent messaging on social media platforms.
- Under the guidance of the VP of Strategy and Organizational Effectiveness, coordinates and implements marketing initiatives for PPAZ.
- Coordinates and maintains inventory of all PPAZ marketing collateral & materials.
- Promotes PPAZ services through public relations initiatives.
- Will help to improve communication efficiencies within the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field and two years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office software and use of the internet. Expertise in SEO/SEM campaigns. Must be proficient in applicable software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.
- The ability to initiate and follow through on new projects is required. Must be able to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law. The ability to work effectively and confidentially with executives, managers and employees. Must have strong time and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
APPLY AT: https://jobs.lever.co/ppaz/d101289f-e0a0-47b4-872b-0751abdfaef8