Andrea Hernandez -Teasdale
Do you love swimming? Are you looking to have an unforgettable summer? Summer jobs are perfect for students, teachers, school nurses or anyone looking for personal growth in a meaningful role. At the YMCA, we are looking for role models like you to join our Watts Maryvale Family YMCA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Spend your summer by the pool
- Oversee all activity in and around the pool area
- Learn valuable lifesaving skills in a leadership role
*This is not an exhaustive list of job duties. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum age of 16
- Currently certified lifeguards welcome but we also offer lifeguard certification courses
- Good health and physical stamina
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to maintain calm manner in stressful and/or emergency situations.
- Availability from approximately May to August
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Free YMCA Staff Membership • Discounted Family Membership • Program Discounts • Paid Sick Leave (once accrued) • Professional Development Opportunities & Trainings • Employee and Employer Retirement Contribution Options (eligibility required) • Employee Assistant Program
To Apply please visit https://rn22.ultipro.com/VAL1006/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*6F5B4809281B89C4