Arizona Central Credit Union Annual Scholarship applications are now open for graduating High School Seniors.
Arizona Central Credit Union Annual Scholarship applications are now open for graduating High School Seniors. Applications must be submitted by May 13th 2022. These $1,000 per semester scholarships are renewable to a total of $8,000. Applicants have to be members throughout the Scholarship period, but that is easy with a $5 deposit into a Member Share Savings Account. Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Members, Employees, Volunteers, and their Families are eligible for ACCU membership using Select Employee Group Code: Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce SEG# 20144.
Feel free to browse our new website section on the College Scholarships: https://www.azcentralcu.org/other-offers/college-scholarships
Here are the details:
Who is eligible:
- Graduating high school seniors with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Scholarship recipients must maintain their credit union membership in good standing to remain eligible
- Must be accepted to and plan on attending full-time (12 credit hours minimum both semesters) at an accredited college, university, community college, or technical/trade school located in Arizona
Scholarship details and eligibility
- Scholarships are renewable each year for a maximum of four consecutive years
- Recipients must attend consecutive fall and spring semesters as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours both semesters)
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 must be maintained each semester and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- $1,000 will be paid upon proof of registration for the fall semester following high school graduation
- Upon proof of successful completion of the fall semester, an additional $1,000 will be paid upon proof of registration for the spring semester
- In the second, third, and fourth years, $1,000 will be paid at the start of each semester (fall and spring) upon proof of minimum GPA standards and registration