Arizona Department of Economic Security Winter Virtual Informational Forum
Monday, January 23, 2023 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (MST)
You are cordially invited to the Arizona Department of Economic Security
Winter Virtual Informational Forum!
Monday, January 23, 2023
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Division of Aging and Adult Services (DAAS)
- Division of Benefits and Medical Eligibility (DBME)
- Division of Child Care (DCC)
- Division of Child Support Services (DCSS)
- Division of Community Assistance and Development (DCAD)
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Division of Employment and Rehabilitation Services (DERS)
- Arizona Achieve Better Life Experiences (AZ ABLE)
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
and Special Guests
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Department of Child Safety (ADCS)
- Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) is inviting community services leaders to join in on a conversation with DES leadership to strengthen the efforts of our shared mission to serve Arizonans in need. Your contribution to this conversation is vitally important, so we hope you will plan to attend. The forum will feature a roundtable format with breakout group discussions to facilitate focused conversation in programmatic areas. You will have an opportunity to join up to four (4) of the breakout rooms. Each breakout session will be 20 minutes long. As a community partner, your participation is vital and appreciated.
Please share this invitation with other service providers that may be interested. A list of DES programs and services is attached for reference.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Forum.