Grow your Business: Access to Capital and Other Resources
Thursday, August 11, 2022 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (MST)
The journey to successfully expanding your small business begins with a plan. This exclusive workshop will be held in-person and virtually on Zoom to help entrepreneurs access capital and resources to grow their companies. Join our impressive lineup of speakers from Wells Fargo, law firm Gallagher & Kennedy, accounting firm REDW, Blue Cross Blue Shield and the Small Business Development Center. Topics covered include best practices for bookkeeping, engaging employees, accessing capital, and understanding health options and human resources. In-Person Attendance Bonus from the Phoenix Business Journal: Each small business attendee will receive a listing in the Phoenix Business Journal. The listing will be 75 words in length and include the company website.
- Kick-off | 9 a.m.
- Why bookkeeping matters | REDW | 9:10 a.m.
- How to prepare for debt funding | Wells Fargo | 9:40 a.m.
- Venture capital best practices and common mistakes | Gallagher & Kennedy | 10:10 a.m.
- Break | 10:40 a.m.
- Healthcare for a growing business | BCBSAZ | 10:50 a.m.
- Growing your business | SBDC | 11:20 a.m.
- Q&A | 11:40 a.m.
Wrap up | 12:00 p.m.
, AZ United States