The Regulatory Landscape for Cannabis Products in the U.S. and Canada - Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side?
Thursday, September 8, 2022 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (MST)
The current regulation of cannabis products in the U.S. and Canada has left many dazed and confused. There seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation on the regulation of these products on both sides of the border.
In this informative webinar, we'll cover:
- The current state of regulation for cannabis products in the U.S. and Canada
- Common regulatory misconceptions about cannabis products
- The FDA's current position on the cannabis industry
- How do claims measure up to current good manufacturing processes (CGMPs) / quality standards/ standardized testing protocols applicable to finished drug or other (CBD) products
- State-run websites and how they play out in interstate commerce
- The due diligence necessary for product health and performance claims
- How the U.S. and Canadian laws impact inter-state and cross-border distribution and sales
- The regulatory horizon for the cannabis industry in the U.S. and Canada
This webinar will be of particular importance for anyone looking to enter or remain in the cannabis industry, whether through supply, distribution, marketing, or sales, and who seek regulatory or contractual counsel with those activities.