Tuesday, May 18, 2021 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (MST)
Construction Bonds - Performance and Payment Bonds
Next Level Training: Getting to Contracts Workshops powered by APS
Presented by Chrystal Hedges & Ted Rarrick, Constructors Bonding, Inc.
During Session 4 we will discuss the following:
- General Overview of what bonds are and why they are required
- Costs of Bonds
- How to be prepared prior to bonding
- What underwriting information is required for different size bonds/contracts
- How to build a network and who should be in it
- Importance of relationships in bonding
- How to obtain more bond capacity
This series of 8 workshops are designed to guide small businesses and provide them with practical tools on how to engage and prepare for procurement opportunities and federal contracting.
This event will be held via webinar. Please RSVP to receive the webinar details. We look forward to seeing you there!