Tuesday, June 29, 2021 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (MST)
Next Level Training: Getting to Contracts Workshops powered by APS
Presented by Gabriel "Sam" Groves
Now that you’ve succeeded in getting a federal contract, what is the Government’s process for evaluating your performance? In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- CPARS - The Government’s contractor performance assessment system
- What role and responsibilities each party has regarding contractor performance assessment
- What the performance assessment should address
- What the contractor can do to if he doesn’t agree with the performance rating he receives
- What the contractor can do to get good performance ratings
- How the performance assessment report is used in source selections
- How the performance assessment impacts the contractor’s ability to get more contracts in the future
This series of 8 workshops are designed to guide small businesses and provide them with practical tools on how to engage and prepare for procurement opportunities and federal contracting.
This event will be held via webinar. Please RSVP to receive the webinar details. We look forward to seeing you there!