Business Bootcamp & Member Orientation
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (MST)
How to Put a Proposal Together
Next Level Training: Getting to Contracts Workshops powered by APS
Presented by Gabriel “Sam” Groves
In the fifth workshop of our Federal Contracting series, we will be covering “Federal Proposal Preparation”.
- How to ensure you’re answering the mail-in putting together a proposal that complies with the Government’s instructions,
- How a proposal demonstrates your understanding of the Government’s requirements,
- Articulating your company’s capabilities for successfully satisfying the Government’s requirements,
- How to convinces the Government that you should be considered for contract award,
- What matters most in your proposal; and
- How to use the Government’s rating system to maximize your proposal.
This series of 8 workshops are designed to guide small businesses and provide them with practical tools on how to engage and prepare for procurement opportunities and federal contracting.
After the presentation, we will have our staff present to answer your particular questions during our Member Orientation. If you are a new member, current member, or future member of the chamber, this is a great one-stop-shop resource to gain insight into all the different initiatives the chamber is a part of.
This event will be held via webinar. Please RSVP to receive the webinar details. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Program: 10:00am-11:00am
- Member Orientation: 11:00am-12:00pm