Business Bootcamp & Member Orientation
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 (8:30 AM - 10:30 AM) (MST)
Facebook: How to Use Your Website Data to Target New Customers
Presented by Peter Feinstein, SCORE
During our next Business Bootcamp, attendees will learn about the importance of using Facebook to target new customers. Some of the major takeaways from this presentation will also include:
- How to develop a specific goal: Know what you want your ad-spend to produce, i.e., leads, sales, etc…
- Know what your website is ‘built with’, i.e., Wordpress, WooComm, Shopify, etc…
- Become familiar with Facebook’s Ads Manager and its accompanying tools.
- The Facebook Pixel: What it does (feature) and what it lets you do (BENEFIT)
- Reaching exceptionally well-targeted new customer prospects.
- ReTargeting people who have been to your website, but haven’t met your criteria for success (your goal)
- ReMarketing people who’ve met your criteria for success, who you’d like to re-sell, cross-sell or up-sell.
- Create, name and install a Facebook Pixel, etc…
- Setting up your “Events” in Facebook Events Manager
- Choosing the best Campaign Objective to Match your goal.
- Using Pixel (and other) data in your targeting of your Facebook advertising.
Following the presentation, we will have our Member Orientation. If you are a New Member, Current Member, or Future Member come to learn all about the chamber. This is a great one-stop-shop resource to also gain insight into all the different initiatives the chamber is a part of. We have staff present to answer your particular questions.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network over coffee among other valley professionals and be entered for a chance to win some great raffle prizes.
We look forward to seeing you there!
1020 E Missouri Ave,
Phoenix, AZ 85014 United States
Member Orientation: 10:00am-10:30am