NAFFA Fundraising Dinner Banquet
Native American Fatherhood and Families Association (NAFFA) is a non-profit organization that believes in the importance of strengthening and keeping families together. We rely on good people like you to share the vision in strengthening our families and our communities. We genuinely appreciate your support.
We invite you to our Awards Banquet Dinner on Tuesday October 15th, held in conjunction with our 16th Annual Fatherhood Is Leadership National Conference. The evening includes a catered meal, silent auction, and world-class entertainment by the Mandaree Singers (including authentic Native American dancing). We will be honoring the following individuals who exhibit the qualities associated with the following gemstones:
Precious Gem Awards
- The Rose Quartz Award: Open to positivity and love; performs acts of kindness.
- The Basha Family Operating grocery stores throughout Arizona & New Mexico since 1932.
- The Rhodonite Award: Desire to bless others, after emerging from adversity, with hope.
- Frantz Beasley Founder and CEO of AZ Common Ground, providing reintegration services.
- The Agate Award: A protector of children, calm in body and mind, and pure in heart.
- Kathleen Winn Executive Director of AZMen and Co-Chair of the Arizona Anti-Trafficking Network.
- The Malachite Award: Exhibits tenacity and kindness; stays true to the cause.
- Chief Judge J. Matias Tafoya Presiding City Magistrate of Mesa Municipal Courts; overseer of Mesa Community Courts.
- The Turquoise Award: Security, beauty and protection. Shares good fortune with others.
- Stephen Roe Lewis Governor of Gila River Indian Community, and advocate of strong families.
Please RSVP at www.nativeamericanfathers.org. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your generosity, but more importantly, for sharing our vision.