12th Annual Power of the Purse REGISTRATION
Wednesday, March 8, 2023 (4:30 PM - 7:00 PM) (MST)
Women in Wellness - SOLD OUT!
The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (AZHCC) is proud to present the 12th Annual Power of the Purse. The event highlights the interests of women-owned (especially minority- and Latina-owned) small to mid-sized businesses in Arizona.
This year the event will celebrate women on International Women's Day. We will explore the reasons why women's wellness is important and provide information, resources, and helpful tips. We will also discuss health risks and how to take action. Learn how to take charge of your health from our subject matter experts.
This year's speaker's include:
OPENING & SPONSOR REMARKS
- Monica Villalobos, President & CEO, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Carmen Heredia, Director of Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona's Medicaid and CHIP Program
- Lori Higuera, Assistant General Counsel, Freeport-McMoRan
- Bert Castro, President & CEO, Arizona Center for Nature Conservation, Phoenix Zoo
- January Contreras, Assistant Secretary for the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- PANEL MODERATOR: Suzanne Pfister, President & CEO, Vitalyst Health Foundation
- Saul G. Perea, MD, MBA, FAPA, FASAM, Chief Medical Officer, Behavioral Health, Mountain West Region, Optum
- Shefali Birdi, MD, Internal Medicine Specialist, Banner Health
- Marnee Spierer,MD, Chief of Staff, City of Hope Phoenix
- Patrick Maloney, DC, MBA, CICE, MUAC, Maloney Clinic Chiropractic and Physical Rehabilitation Center
We have sold out for this year's event. We encourage you to check us out on social media for the latest event updates #AZHCC or #POWEROFTHEPURSE23!