Seed Spot 2-Day Launch Camp
- 8:00 AM: Registration
- 9:00 AM: Kick-off Welcome
- 10:00 AM: Prioritize Your Purpose
- 10:30 AM: Setting the Foundation
- 12:00 PM: Founders Lunch
- 1:00 PM: Build Your Solution
- 3:00 PM: Storyboard Your Business
- 4:00 PM: Pitch Workshop 1
- 5:00 PM: Depart
- 8:00 AM: Check-In
- 9:00 AM: Validating Your Customers and Market
- 10:00 AM: Mentor Breakfast
- 11:30 AM: Minimum Viable Business (MVB)
- 3:00 PM: Pitching Workshop 2
- 4:00 PM: Strategic Planning
- 5:30 PM: Pitch Night
- 8:00 PM: Depart
Cost to Attend:
The 2-Day Launch Camp provides entrepreneurs and individuals that are exploring starting a venture a safe space to explore and launch their idea. Throughout the program, you will have access to mentors, content experts, SEED SPOT's curriculum, and a network of supporters.
Do you have a business idea you've been sitting on? Have you identified a problem you wanted to solve? Do you have that itch to start something that will make the world a better place?
Join us at SEED SPOT's 2-Day Launch Camp in Phoenix to turn your idea into reality. You will receive the business training, step-by-step curriculum, and support needed to set your venture up for success.
For more information or to register, please visit: https://seedspot.org/communities/launch-camp-phoenix-march2019/.